Various Downtown Venues (400m-2.6km)
September 5th-15th 2013
Single Screening Ticket:
Adults – $23.50-$45
Seniors (65+) – $20.25-$37.50
Ages 25 & Under – $17-$28.25
Children (12 & Under) – $14.50-$26
Festival Packages: $68-$1,412
As award season approaches, all the year's hottest movies begin vying for the spotlight. Over the last 37 years, Canada has been an increasingly popular destination for Hollywood heavyweights and filmmakers from around the globe. Today, the Toronto International Film Festival is one of the largest, most respected in the world, featuring premiere screenings of some of the year's most anticipated movies. Projector reels spin in old theaters across town, as throngs of stars, critics, and cinephiles fill the streets around our hotel. Light bulbs flash along red carpets, while Toronto becomes the cinematic center of the universe for 11 days every September.
What Movies Will be Screening?
A good barometer of what stars will be carousing our fair city is the list of over 300 films screening throughout the festival. This year's standouts include:
• Steve McQueen's 12 Years a Slave, starring Brad Pitt
• August: Osage County, with Julia Roberts and Meryl Streep
• Dallas Buyers Club, featuring Matthew McConaughey and Jennifer Garner
• Don Jon, with writer-director Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Scarlett Johannson
• Fading Gigolo, starring Woody Allen and John Turturro
• Gravity, featuring George Clooney and Sandra Bullock
• Prisoners, with Hugh Jackman
• You Are Here, starring Owen Wilson, and Zach Galiflanakis
Packages are on sale now, and some select tickets include access to the red carpet, so be sure to secure yours today! Single-screening tickets are now on sale!